Cara Delevingne accuses Harvey Weinstein of trying to kiss her and blocking door
Share This Article:
Cara Delevingne has claimed Harvey Weinstein made advances towards her in a hotel room after asking her to kiss another woman. The actress and supermodel said she had the encounter with the movie mogul after a meeting with him and a film director in a hotel lobby. She posted a statement on Instagram with a picture reading: “Don’t be ashamed of your story, it will inspire others.” In it she described how after the director left the meeting Weinstein allegedly immediately began speaking of things of a sexual nature. She wrote: “As soon as we were alone he began to brag about all the actresses he had slept with and how he had made their careers and spoke about other inappropriate things of a sexual nature. “He then invited me to his room.” Delevingne said that she quickly declined and asked if her car was outside. When Weinstein’s assistant said it was not and suggested the model go to his room the actress was left feeling “very powerless and scared”, but hoped that she was wrong about the situation. She continued: “When I arrived I was relieved to find another woman in his room and thought immediately I was safe. “He asked us to kiss and she began some sort of advances upon his direction.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- This guy left the most upper class English instructions for potential mourners at his funeral
- Sci-fi author presents Twitter with hypothetical abortion scenario and drives pro-lifers mad
- A brewery came up with a genius idea to stop white nationalist Richard Spencer speaking on a university campus
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH