Ugo Ehiogu's final tweet is inspiring football fans to 'do something kind'
Share This Article:
The final tweet sent by former footballer Ugo Ehiogu before his death encouraged his followers to #dosomethingkind – and now people are doing just that. The Tottenham under-23 coach suffered a cardiac arrest at Spurs’ training ground on Thursday, and died in the early hours of Friday morning. In his final tweet Ehiogu relayed the story of giving a homeless person £10, and signed off with a hashtag people are now using to remember him and build a legacy around his name. The former Aston Villa, Middlesbrough, West Brom, Sheffield United, Rangers and England defender has inspired football fans with his words.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- The best transfer rumours so far
- Why more men are wearing makeup than ever before
- "A mockery for English football" - University students discuss teams approach to the FA Cup
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH