Voters turn their backs on Scottish independence
Share This Article:
Voters are turning their backs on the bid for Scottish independence, according to a dramatic new poll that threatens to leave Alex Salmond’s hopes dashed at the last hurdle. Now standing at just 39%, the support for a ‘Yes’ vote in September’s referendum is slowly moving further away, according to YouGov. Surveys suggest that voters are turning away due to a feeling that Scotland will somehow let them down.
- September 18th 2014 - Scottish Referendum
- May 7th 2015 – General Election
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Goldsmiths' Warden is RETIRING
- Some Birmingham uni classes will finish at 7 pm
- How Co-op is cutting down food waste beyond #ZeroWasteWeek
You might also like...
People who read this also read...