Festival Preview: AMP London 2019
Share This Article:
Kicking off the festival season early, Annie Mac commences the next chapter for her renowned AMP events brand with the launch of AMP London; running from Wednesday 27th March to Saturday 30th March.
Image courtesy of AMP LondonOver the course of four days, AMP London is set to take over the capital with over 40 live acts filling 14 different venues, whilst being complemented with two days of talk and discussion. Over the past years, Annie Mac has brought some of the finest acts to primetime radio and festival stages across the world, whilst the latest iteration, being carefully curated by Mac herself, is an inaugural event with a stellar lineup.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Festival Preview: Lovebox 2019
- Festival Preview: 2000trees 2019
- Guava Island review - Donald Glover and Rihanna find music in a restrictive tropical paradise