Festival preview: Y Not 2018
Share This Article:
Returning to the Peak District for their thirteenth year, Y Not Festival’s stellar line-up promises a weekend of drunk dancing and family fun. It’s fair to assume that the organisers are praying to the Lord above that the heavens don’t open up this year, after last Summer’s event was rained off and cancelled on the Sunday. Don't let that put you off though... lessons have been learned and this year they're fully prepared for if the typical British Summer wants to make an appearance. This year’s acts are lead by The Libertines, Catfish and the Bottlemen and Jamiroquai, joined high up on the bill by Kaiser Chiefs, Manic Street Preachers, The Wombats… and The Sherlocks?
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Festival preview: RiZE Festival 2018
- Win 2 tickets to Poland’s OFF festival this August
- EFG's London Jazz Festival kicked off in style at the Royal Hall
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH