Festival Preview: FIB Benicàssim 2018
Share This Article:
It’s no doubt Festival Internacional de Benicàssim (FIB Benicàssim) is one of the continent’s most famous and loved music festivals, repeatedly featuring huge headliners each year on Spain’s Costa del Azahar. Now approaching an (almost) quarter of a century anniversary, the festival returns as a four-day affair from the 19th-22nd July.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- EFG's London Jazz Festival kicked off in style at the Royal Hall
- Festival review: Long Division Festival 2018
- Festival preview: Reading & Leeds 2018
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH