Album review: Young Guns - Ones and Zeros
Share This Article:
★★★★☆ Since the release of their second studio album, 2012’s critically acclaimed Bones, London rockers Young Guns have been constantly on the rise. Over the past few years, the British quintet have played festival main stages throughout the country, achieved chart success in both the UK and the US, and signed to major record label Virgin EMI, via which their third studio album, Ones and Zeros, is released. It’s no wonder, then, that this record sees the band ascend triumphantly to that all-important next level, and takes them right to the forefront of the UK rock scene.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Live Review: FONTAINES D.C. @ Leeds Brudenell Social Club, 12/04/19
- Annie Mac Presents: Where are all the female bosses?
- Festival Preview: Lovebox 2019
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH