The ‘He’s not your man’ meme is the best dating advice you’ll ever receive
Share This Article:
The internet often spouts dating advice, whether useful or not, and the latest meme to explode with popularity on Twitter follows this trend in a bizarre way. The online wisdom comes in the form of a meme letting you know “He’s not your man”, pointing out the warning signs that you might be dating someone dodgy. From beloved hockey mascot Gritty to Pharaoh Ramses II, follow these memes and never date the wrong person again. Here are 10 of the best versions on Twitter: 1. Don’t fall for the trap of dating a Pharaoh. 2. Watch out for any rom-com moments… 3. Remember this helpful character? 4. Always check to make sure your date isn’t a raccoon.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- 11 little things people miss about 2000s culture
- 8 social customs people think need to be retired
- 12 secret features of common products you had no idea existed
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH