Creatives are sharing their job rejection stories and they’re inspiring
Share This Article:
Every famous writer, actor
and singer has experienced some degree of rejection before they made it big.
Now creatives on Twitter are using the hashtag #ShareYourRejections to prove the hard work that goes into building a career, and to inspire the next generation to pursue their ambitions even when they get knocked back.
Here are 10 of the best stories to encourage dream-chasing.
1. This published author was rejected 41 times.
2. Lauren Morelli, a writer for Orange Is The New Black, shared her story.
3. This incredible story.
4. Even prolific writers still get rejected.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- 11 little things people miss about 2000s culture
- 12 secret features of common products you had no idea existed
- Generation Sensible: Compliment or insult? The debate rages online
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH