New meme sees people recounting their most ‘on brand’ stories from childhood
Share This Article:
Sometimes children do the silliest things, and the adults around get a little peek into their future personalities, or “brands”. Writer and illustrator @prinxeMu wanted to know about exactly these moments, asking Twitter: “What’s the most on brand story you have from your early childhood?” Here are people’s hilarious anecdotes that they think gave them an insight into their adult personalities. 1. This incredibly rebellious story. 2. Someone’s seen Charlie and the Chocolate Factory one too many times. 3. Amazing. 4. Napping is a strong brand.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- 8 social customs people think need to be retired
- Can you guess the Disney film from these vague descriptions?
- 12 secret features of common products you had no idea existed
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH