15 Christmas tree baubles that have absolutely nothing to do with Christmas
Share This Article:
If you thought your Christmas tree had to be decorated with shiny baubles, stars, tinsel and all things festive, think again. A quick look on the Great British high street proves that if you want your Christmas tree to be more tree than Christmas, there are some decidedly unfestive decorations out there.
1. Half an avocadoUrban Outfitters If you’ll be having crushed avo on toast for breakfast on Christmas morning, you might like to accessorise your tree with this trinket.
2. A cactusJohn Lewis Why not decorate one prickly plant with another?
3. A toy dinosaurHema Add a touch of prehistoric terror to your tree with this tiny dino.
4. Tower BridgeSelfridges If you need a London landmark on your tree, Selfridges has you covered.
5. Pokemon Go PokeballVVarsany via Etsy One for Pokemon superfans, or just people who like really sparkly things.
6. EggsJohn Lewis Bring a little Easter to your Christmas with these eggs.
7. Mickey MouseDisney store This Mickey Mouse bauble is resolutely non-festive, and you kind of have to respect that.
8. A bottle of BourbonUrban Outfitters
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Young people are sharing their woes with new #StrugglesOfAMillennial hashtag
- 11 little things people miss about 2000s culture
- #WhatTheFluffChallenge: The distressing truth behind internet’s latest obsession
9. Union Jack trainerJohn Lewis For all true British patriots who also love sneakers.
10. PizzaUrban Outfitters We all love pizza – but imagine a veggie supreme instead of a turkey for Christmas lunch. It would cause outrage.
11. Hawaiian SurfboardHarrods This Hawaiian themed surfboard offers a little ray of sunshine in the cold weather.
12. PandaSelfridges Pandas are adorable, but this little guy is crying out for a tiny Christmas hat to get him in the festive spirit.
13. A pineappleUrban Outfitters Arguably the least Christmassy of all the fruits – even with the added glitter.
14. Number 10 Downing Street doorParliament shop Even politics is trying to find a way onto your Christmas tree with this bauble of Number 10.
15. Donald Trump presidential campaign capOfficial Donald Trump merchandise Not the kind of red hat you traditionally associate with Christmas, but it would certainly be a talking point over your festive turkey.
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH