13 of the most hilarious and intriguing epiphanies people have posted to the internet
Share This Article:
Have you ever had a thought you believed was fascinating and totally unique? Well, there’s a place on Reddit dedicated to cataloguing these exact moments. Shower Thoughts is a subreddit which bills itself as a place to share “miniature epiphanies” which “highlight the oddities within the familiar”. Here’s some of the finest, funniest and most intriguing such epiphanies users have had to offer. 1. People who pee on the toilet seat walk among us every day and we don’t even know who they are – organicburgerking 2. I wish you could just record silence and then play it on loudspeakers on full blast to make the whole room quiet – actually_crazy_irl 3. Waterboarding at Guantanamo Bay sounds super rad if you don’t know what either of those things are – jgam7z 4. Scotch aged 12 years sounds a lot better than Scotch from 2005 – bizzcut 5. If I see Google in a show/movie I think nothing of it, but if I see Bing, I know it’s product placement – evan3138
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- People are sharing stories of the most unlikely thing that ever happened to them
- New meme sees people recounting their most ‘on brand’ stories from childhood
- #WhatTheFluffChallenge: The distressing truth behind internet’s latest obsession
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH