How to stand up to those clown bullies, in four easy steps
Share This Article:
The wave of prankster clowns we’ve all been reading about has reached the UK. A phenomenon that first started in the US, the clown wave grew greater and greater as it was fed by more and more stories from news media outlets, social media and the internet. Only three days ago Thames Valley Police reported 14 incidents in 24 hours. Meanwhile, some people have taken justice in their own hands. Whitehaven, Cumbria has its own Batman standing up against the pranksters. Until this craze dies out, there are a few things we could do to help combat this invasion.
1. Water balloonsDo you know a particular shady alley that clowns like to hide in? If so, turn their strategy against them! Balloons are classic clown paraphernalia. Grab a few mates and fill a few balloons with water. Once you’re done, go to the place where you know the clown is lurking, and give them a surprise they won’t be able to forget anytime soon. And if the person behind the clown mask gets a cold, they’ll have some time off to think about their life choices and what has led to their current state.
2. Become a mimeA clown’s original job was to make children laugh. These new killer clowns seem to take pleasure in startling and scaring people. The most sure-fire way to discourage clowns would therefore be to not let them know that you’re affected. The best way to go about doing that is to become a mime.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Kavanaugh-Ford Hearings: how it forced us sexual assault survivors to re-live a trauma
- These absurd excuses for being late turned out to be true
- These tales of ‘just in case’ moments paying off will kick-start 11 good habits
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH