We went to a rave in an ice cave in Sheffield
Share This Article:
Coors Light took their ice cave rave to Sheffield last week, offering a brisk brew to everyone who wanted to get their rave on - and it definitely didn’t disappoint. From the staff to the drinks, and even the freezing fingertips we were left with, the "ice cave rave" was exactly what it promised. After getting acquainted with what seemed like the friendliest staff to ever exist, it was time to get kitted out with the arctic inspired ponchos that act as a buffer from the crisp conditions that make the ice cave that more bit realistic.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- These absurd excuses for being late turned out to be true
- 12 secret features of common products you had no idea existed
- 11 little things people miss about 2000s culture
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH