Homeless man receives more than 200 job offers after handing out CVs on pavement
Share This Article:
A homeless man who went viral after he was pictured handing out CVs at the side of the road has been flooded with more than 200 job offers. David Casarez was pictured in Silicon Valley, California, holding a handwritten cardboard sign which reads: “Homeless. Hungry 4 success. Take a resume.” Passer-by and Twitter user Jasmine Scofield shared the images of the 26-year-old and his CV, in a post which was shared hundreds of thousands of times. David told the New York Post that he has since been contacted by hundreds of companies. “Google reached out to me,” he told the outlet. “So many other companies. Pandora. A bunch of start-ups.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- #ThisIsNotConsent: Women post photos of their underwear after Irish rape trial
- Stand up to Racism and Unite Against Fascism plan protests over Steve Bannon’s Oxford Union talk
- Student officer who exposed the Lancaster t-shirt social has been SUSPENDED
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH