This veterinary hospital’s approach to signage is just too punny
Share This Article:
An animal hospital in the US is entertaining customers with a hilarious take on advertising. The Harvest Hill Veterinary Practice in Oklahoma City regularly puts up funny signs to amuse passers-by and encourage them to use their services. Locals and customers have been sharing the photos online, to applause from the social media community. Strangely, the innovative advertising signs began with a not-so-positive reaction from a member of the public. “About five to six years ago I came up with a sign that read ‘Fleas and Ticks Suck, ask us about prevention’,” owner of the hospital and veterinarian Dr Mark Reser told the Press Association. “Not all that funny, but a decent pun. We had a few people comment on it, and actually one complaint, which oddly made me decide to continue.” “One mother called and told us she did not appreciate our sign since she was trying to teach her young child not to use that kind of language.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- How much do young people know about the green economy? A new government poll has found out
- Theresa May appoints the world’s first minister for suicide prevention
- The NUS is spending £20k to send students to a march
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH