There's been a rise in LGBT people turning to Satanism
Share This Article:
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Beyonce and Jay-Z ‘bow down’ to Meghan with Brits acceptance speech
- Two Stanford students are suing ALL universities involved in the college admissions scam
- Dave Assman told surname too rude for personalised number plate
Astaroth grew up as an openly gay teenager; he was searching for a community to feel a part of and that's when he just happened to come across Satanism. It was a group he could feel comfortable in, not be judged and be surrounded by like-minded people to converse with, get to know and befriend. The NYC group he brought to life is the group he always wanted to be a part of while growing up. Vice journalist, Kate Ryan, who has since become a member herself, says: "I've been consumed with all
Help TST erect a Satanic monument on public grounds. The monument's placement in the Belle Plains, MN 'remembrance park' has already been approved by city officials. Donate toward the cost of constructing, shipping, installing, and maintaining this monument, and be a part of this historic first. More info at bit.ly/tst_veterans #thesatanictemple