Overindulged this Christmas? Join the Love Your Liver campaign
Share This Article:
With Christmas passing us by and the New Year fast approaching many of us are looking for innovative ways to improve our heath. Joining in with The British Liver Trust’s ‘Love Your Liver’ campaign is one way in which you can improve your lifestyle in 2014. As part of Love Your Liver Month, running throughout the entirety of January, the campaign is encouraging people to take steps to improve the condition of their liver. The Love Your Liver campaign outlines three ways in which people can do so:
- Have 2-3 days of every week alcohol free
- Cut down on sugary and fatty foods (replace them with fresh fruit and vegetables)
- Get more exercise
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Why I’m sick of people asking me why I don’t drink alcohol
- Freshers' Week: being tee total is not the be all and end all
- The do’s and don’ts of Freshers' Week
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH