These tales of ‘just in case’ moments paying off will kick-start 11 good habits
Share This Article:
There are two kinds of people in this world: people who are organised and people who wing it at the last minute - and sometimes being the organised one pays off big time. Reddit user _jbass asked people on the website: “When has something you’ve always done ‘just in case’ paid off?” Here are 11 of Reddit’s best tips for organisation, that might just kick-start several good habits. 1. Always pack a sandwich. 2. Never get locked out again. 3. Handy DIY tools are always necessary.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Young people are sharing their woes with new #StrugglesOfAMillennial hashtag
- Creatives are sharing their job rejection stories and they’re inspiring
- 11 little things people miss about 2000s culture
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH