You MUST follow these Instagrammers if you love looking at food
Share This Article:
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Don't do these 22 things if you want to get served on a night out
- How environmentally friendly is veganism?
- Classic "meat" pizza is a UK favourite, despite the rise of Veggie lifestyle
1. @the_banana diaries
Maybe I’m just a sucker for a perfect egg yolk, but this girl has one of the most INCREDIBLE feeds showcasing a colourful assortment of gorgeous foodstuffs! I wish my breakfasts could be like this everyday.
2. @thehungrykitchnDublin-based Gav O’ Connor has an electric feed of bright, interesting foods - ranging from ice-cream cones to pasta dishes. There’s something so visually marvellous about the way he photographs his food!
This is definitely a feed for lovers of more interesting, exotic, and perhaps never-before-seen snacks! From the brilliant green of matcha, to the gorgeous composition of ramen - this feed is the full spectrum of exciting dishes.
There’s something luxurious about the way this photographer captures images of their dishes - from mirror-glazed desserts to mouth-watering curries. There’s an effortless blend of home-dinners and fine-dining.
One word: flawless. New York City has such a range of gorgeous food and drink that this feed manages to capture in near-professional photography. Sushi, burgers, cocktails, and the obligatory giant pizza slice - this is the full spectrum of scrumptious meals!
I would say ‘studio quality’, but that’s pretty much the point. This feed is probably the most rife with desserts so far, each of them looking good enough to eat against a beautiful marble background. Not only that, but little recipes pop up here and there so we can create our own (although, probably less beautiful) versions of the dishes pictured!
Intermittent pictures of adorable food spliced up with cute little quotes, this feed is a pastel range of food and drinks that will definitely tickle your fancy. The addresses and little price-tags on each post are the winning touch for me!
Anyone I’ve missed? Let us know in the comments who should be on this list!