8 Instagram accounts for student vegans to follow
Share This Article:
Sometimes eating healthily and cooking from scratch can seem like the expensive option. Add in the fact that you’re a vegan and can’t afford to shop at Whole Foods, and it’s a whole other ball game. Thankfully Instagram has the answer.
1. Sweet Simple VeganJasmine is a nutritional science and public health student in LA and loves a bit of vegan guilt-free baking.
2. Plant-Based PixiePixie is a plant-based, gluten free and refined sugar free vegan. But as she recently graduated from university, she has a lot of recipes on her blog that suit a student budget.
3. TumblinbumblincrumblincookieSingaporean Lin has a successful food blog and as is clear from her Instagram account, she puts peanut butter or chocolate on pretty much everything. We love it.
4. The Dreamy LeafMaya and Emre are a husband and wife team but their blog is great for students because they have plenty of lower cost options like aubergine on toast, filled bagels and whole wheat pizzas.
5. Another Hungry VeganBlogger Shannon likes to use ingredients that are easy to find, so no hunting around your local Co-Op wondering why you can’t find chia seeds.
6. The Vegan PecanSimple recipes without using too many ingredients.
7. Whole food bitesGood for vegans with a sweet tooth, there are plenty of plant-based chocolate desserts.
8. Nutrition StrippedMcKel is a lifestyle coach and dietician and her account is filled with beautiful pictures of nutritious food that still looks mighty tasty.
You might also like...
People who read this also read...