Recipe: Chicken & Bacon Salad with Juniper berry & Black Pepper Beetroot, New Potatoes, Tenderstem and an orange & walnut dressing
Share This Article:
This salad makes for a substantial lunch or a light, quick dinner – perfect for summer! Serves: 4 as a main course salad Preparation time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 20 minutes You’ll need: For the dressing: Juice & zest of a small orange 1 tsp dijon mustard 1 tbsp sherry vinegar 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil A pinch of soft brown sugar, to taste Salt & freshly ground black pepper 75g walnuts, roughly chopped For the salad: 500g new potatoes, thickly sliced
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Greggs sales soar thanks to vegan sausage roll
- A chocolatier has created vegan cream eggs for Easter
- Here's how you can get FREE Valentine's Day chocolate delivered to your door
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH