Recipe: Pink Lady apple-pie marshmallows
Share This Article:
Tastes just like apple pie - but fat free. Is there anything better in a dessert? Probably not... Makes: 36 large squares Prep time: 20 minutes to make, plus cooling Cooking time: 10 minutes to cook, plus several hours to set You will need 20cm square baking tin Non-stick cooking spray or a little vegetable oil 2 tbsp icing sugar mixed with 2 tbsp cornflour A free standing food mixer with a whisk attachment A sugar thermometer (handy but not essential) For the apples: 3 Pink Lady apples, cored & finely chopped Juice of 1 lemon 200ml cold water 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Bounty Easter eggs are here
- London’s sell-out halloumi pop-up is going on a UK tour
- 6 simple recipes to help with exam period
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH