Recipe: Marcus Bean's Asparagus and goat's cheese quiche
Share This Article:
TV chef Marcus Bean says: “One of my favourite foods is warm quiche, the crumbliness of the pastry the soft texture of the eggy centre, combined with fresh asparagus. Serve simply with buttered potatoes & salad.” Serves: 8 Preparation Time: 15 minutes Cooking Time: 25-30 minutes Cost per serving: 94p You will need: Pastry; or buy readymade short crust pastry 250g plain flour 125g unsalted butter (room temp) 1 egg 1 tsp caster sugar 2 tbsp water For the filling: 100g of goat’s cheese 300ml double cream
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- London’s sell-out halloumi pop-up is going on a UK tour
- Milk chocolate Milky Bars are coming
- How to get free ice cream in London this week
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH