Recipe: Beetroot, Capricorn Goat's Cheese and Hazelnut Tart
Share This Article:
When you fancy something a little bit different... Makes: 1 tart to serve 4 as a starter or light lunch Preparation time: 20 minutes Cooking time: 35 minutes Chef Diana Henry says: “Beetroot and goat’s cheese are a wonderful pairing – the sweetnessof the beetroot is great against the tanginess of the cheese.Walnuts can be used instead of hazelnuts, and a salad dressed with anut oil vinaigrette is perfect on the side.” You’ll need: 500g puff pastry 3 large red onions, very finely sliced 4 tbsp olive oil leaves from 1 sprig of rosemary, chopped salt and pepper 350g cooked beetroot, cut into quarters
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- 6 ideas for healthy (and affordable) food swaps
- The importance of mindful eating
- World's first coeliac vaccine has the potential to improve the physical and mental health of sufferers
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH