Worried about money? Take some of these top tips on board
Share This Article:
To coincide with freshers' weeks across the UK, musicMagpie.co.uk has released its top money tips for students. Here they are: 1. Get rid of old stuff you don’t use – Now is the time to chuck out those old CDs you no longer listen to, the DVDs you’ve already seen and the computer games you’ve completed. Send them all into musicMagpie.co.uk for free and get cash in return. For example, Resident Evil 6 on PS3 can earn you over £15 alone. 2. Cut the cost of your morning coffee – Instead of buying the £3 coffee on your way to lectures; invest in a cheap thermo flask and make your own at home. 3. Earn cash back on your shopping – Websites such as Quidco allow customers to earn money back by shopping via the website – perfect if you’re planning on stocking up on those winter woolies. 4. Earn money for socialising – Try mystery shopping as a way to earn money whilst having fun. Specialist websites give you cash for visiting restaurants, bars and even designer outlets.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Taking care of your nutrition during mental health relapses
- 'Bulimia is not a one size fits all' - what it's really like to live with an eating disorder
- Living with OCD: 'Someone would turn a dictionary upside down and ask me if I was bothered'
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH