Breaking Bad is getting a movie!
Share This Article:
Rumours of a feature film, based on the series that took the world by storm, have been swirling since the series came to an end in 2013. Finally, it has been announced that the film is indeed happening and to everyone’s excitement, Aaron Paul is set to reprise his role as Walter White’s quick-witted sidekick, Jesse Pinkman. The film is said to be a standalone installment in the Breaking Bad universe, and will follow on from the events of the series finale, which I won’t go into for the sake of those who have not yet found the time to watch the show . Vince Gilligan, creator, writer and director of the TV series, which is widely considered to be one of the greatest TV shows of all time, is set to write and produce the film but it is unclear at the moment as to whether he will return to direct as well. Gilligan has an existing agreement with Sony TV so there is speculation that the film will be released as a TV movie but this has not been confirmed as of yet.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Documentary The Movement shines a light on the refugee crisis that is the worst since WWII
- Chris Pine, Aaron Taylor-Johnson and James Cosmo speak on the historical epic Outlaw King
- Director Mike Leigh talks Peterloo's increasing relevance, the artist, and democracy
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH