Incredibles 2 review - absolutely worth the 14 year wait!
Share This Article:
Verdict: This sequel to the beloved The Incredibles is just as amazing and fun, and dare I say it, worth the wait. Sure, 14 years have passed since we last saw the super family, but in the filmverse, no time has passed at all. And thank god for that, because we finally find out how the Underminer is dealt with! The Incredibles are back out in the open, and are attempting a rebranding of superheroes in hopes of legalising their status, with the support of wealthy siblings Evelyn and Winston Deavor. However, hell-bent on keeping superheroes illegal and out of public business, the hypnotising villain Screenslaver is determined to stop them. This film is one of those rare sequels that lives up to, and perhaps exceeds, everyone’s huge expectations of it. Incredibles 2 delivers on as much adventure, joy, hilarity, and empathy as its prequel, and all while keeping it all beautifully centred on its core examination of contemporary family life.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Chris Pine, Aaron Taylor-Johnson and James Cosmo speak on the historical epic Outlaw King
- Dead in a Week (Or Your Money Back) review - a darkly humorous Brit-flick
- Tom Edmunds spills on his first feature Dead in a Week (Or Your Money Back)
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH