Creepy Countdown: Film Review: Jigsaw
Share This Article:
Jigsaw is the latest instalment in the Saw franchise and the first entry in the series since 2010’s (not so) Final Chapter. Directed by Michael and Peter Spierig, the film marks an average return to the franchise with familiar plot tropes and some added humour making up for a lack of the traditional guts and gore. When a body turns up bearing the mark of the thought to be dead Jigsaw killer, Detective Halloran (Callum Keith Rennie) along with forensic pathologist Logan Nelson (Matt Passmore), begin to investigate whether this is the work of a copycat killer, or if the infamous Jon Kramer (Tobin Bell) has seemingly risen from the dead. Meanwhile, a group of five people are subjected to a brutal ‘game’, which requires them to confess their sins if they want to survive.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Anne Hathaway and Rebel Wilson star in promo for new heist comedy
- Rebel Wilson-led anti-rom com 'Isn't It Romantic' gets a new trailer
- It's about time the #MeToo movement hits Bollywood, says actress Janina Gavankar
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH