'It plays on the obsession people have with cats' - An interview with 3rd Night director, Adam Graveley
Share This Article:
Australian director Adam Graveley premiered his debut film 3rd Night at specialist horror film festival, FrightFest, in London this year. The National Student spoke to him to discuss the themes of his new horror as well as the challenges of no-budget filmmaking. Graveley’s influence for the film comes from an interesting news story he had come across from upstate New York. “A family were terrorised by an unknown ‘Watcher’ who left creepy notes for them to find. I had just moved into our new home so married the two with a lot of creative license.”
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Obituary: Stan Lee - A Lesson in Making Heroes
- Documentary The Movement shines a light on the refugee crisis that is the worst since WWII
- Five Ryan Gosling films you probably missed
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH