All the fashion and beauty brand you've been mispronouncing
Share This Article:
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Meet Erica Matthews: The stylist and influencer who is determined to make a change in the fashion industry
- Why Gillette featuring a plus-sized model should be celebrated and not shamed
- Mindful Beauty - The five beauty brands leading the way in eco-friendly packaging
This French brand is pronounced beautifully across the pond and should pronounced like this across the world.
A classic mispronunciation. Versace's Italian name is one that is steeped in family history and should be said correctly always.
This American brand just wanted to trick us! Please don't say 'Glossy-
This is the most extra name -but of
I know you might think this is easy, but believe me, I've actually heard someone say '
This beauty brand is another French word that so many of us cannot spell or say - but now we can!
Yes, you read that correctly. Loewe is pronounced nothing like how it looks! I'll be honest, I actually did think that these were two different brands - how wrong I was...
We are just bad at saying words guys. Lanvin is almost too easy to get wrong - but we still do. Let's learn together.
Which brands do you find hard to say?