How to make your own salt spray
Share This Article:
I don't know about you but to me, summer hair would be nothing without the beachy texture of sun, sea and salt. I personally love nothing more than spritzing my hair with salt spray and feeling like a beach goddess... Anyway, I digress. Salt spray is great for texturising and volumising your hair and giving it an added lift! However, I am pretty
over paying extortionate amounts for bottles of salt spray that I could make at home for virtually nothing!
So I headed over to Pinterest, to look for the perfect mix for you lovely lot!
I found a recipe on Gimme Some Oven (great name!) for a 4-ingredient texturising spray and decided to give it to you! DIY Sea Salt Spray Ingredients:
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 tablespoon of sea salt
- 1-2 teaspoons of argan oil
- 4-5 drops of essential oil (optional)
- Heat the water until simmering.
- Pour in the sea salt and stir until all salt is dissolved.
- Whisk in the oil and essential oils and funnel your new salt spray into the bottle.
- Give it a good shake before use.
- Spray it into your hair and feel like a beach queen!
You might also like...
People who read this also read...