Psychometric testing can set your career off right
Share This Article:
The graduate job search brings so much stress it’s no wonder students will often settle for any position. An interesting sounding job description is enough for students to send in their CV and get on board. But the key to a successful career goes beyond a basic ability to carry out certain tasks. It’s no secret that what makes or breaks your job experience can often be your co-workers. Companies are beginning to find ways to predetermine a candidate’s success within the organisation to avoid a less than perfect placement for both parties. Psychometric tests can be completed before or during the interview process for employers to get a better understanding of how one might fit into the company culture. Some companies and job seekers find the test daunting, either concerned with the time and money required or afraid the results may leave them unemployed.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- 'How I used my love of languages and travel to bag a spot on a top grad scheme'
- We asked an entrepreneur how you can bag a top digital marketing career
- Is a career in social work for you? An interview with a Frontline student social worker
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH