5 books to buy for your politically-minded friends this Christmas
Share This Article:
With Christmas just around the corner, there is only one word on every politically-minded person’s lips: Brexit. If you, too, are fed up with hearing of nothing but backstops, borders and Boris, then why not distract your chief source of all things political with one, or more of the following books.
Image courtesy of StockSnap on Pixabay
- Talking to my daughter about the economy: Yanis Varoufakis
- Women and Power: Mary Beard
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Theatre Review: Anomaly @ Old Red Lion Theatre
- If you only read one thing this year... make it Ancillary Justice by Ann Leckie
- Twelve books we can't wait to read in 2019
- Why I’m No Longer Talking to White People About Race: Reni Eddo-Lodge
- We Should All Be Feminists: Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- The Penguin Book of Brexit Cartoons
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH