Theatre Review: Little Shop of Horrors @ Norwich Playhouse
Share This Article:
It can be quite intimidating to adapt a show with a cult classic status. What if you don’t live up to what the fans have come to expect? Regional productions quite clearly lack the resources of Hollywood adaptations, and there are just some things you can’t do onstage that they can get away with on screen. However, despite the odds, Sound Ideas have delivered a production that lives up to the hype and thoroughly entertains.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Theatre Review: The Lovely Bones @ Birmingham Rep
- Five of the most beautiful WW1 poems written by women
- Theatre Review: Billy Bishop Goes to war @ Jermyn Street Theatre
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH