Theatre Review: Little Shop of Horrors @ Norwich Playhouse
Share This Article:
It can be quite intimidating to adapt a show with a cult classic status. What if you don’t live up to what the fans have come to expect? Regional productions quite clearly lack the resources of Hollywood adaptations, and there are just some things you can’t do onstage that they can get away with on screen. However, despite the odds, Sound Ideas have delivered a production that lives up to the hype and thoroughly entertains.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Friday Poem: Langston Hughes
- Theatre Review: Blue/Orange @ Birmingham Rep
- Friday poem: Five poems not about love
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH