You can now go and watch a live post-mortem - and have dinner on the side
Share This Article:
Anatomy Lab LIVE are bringing ‘dinner and a show’ to a whole other level. At various venues across the UK, you can now watch a live ‘human’ dissection, and have a cheeky bite to eat before the performance. The world’s only live post-mortem experience allows visitors to get up close and personal with a synthetic human corpse in order to ‘support students and further education providers in […] the teaching of anatomy and physiology’. You’ll sit down for a classy two-course meal before the theatre is turned into a dissection laboratory - just be sure not to lose your dinner during the show.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- London's National Gallery taken to employment tribunal over unfair dismissal of art educators
- Meet the Cambridge Impronauts, the UK student improv troupe touring Florida to raise $100,000 for charity
- Scathing, realistic and hilarious: why Emma is Jane Austen's best novel
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH