Theatre Review: Saint George and The Dragon @ National Theatre
Share This Article:
Saint George and the Dragon is the latest piece of work from Rory Mullarkey, under the direction of Lyndsey Turner. The play is a parable of human susceptibility for order and system, which built from human constructs has the somewhat inevitable potential to swallow up the thing that created it in the first place. St George and the Dragon is a re-imagining of the original myth, and sees ‘George’ attempting to save humanity from the ‘dragon’ which manifests itself across the time in various guises, from a literal dragon to economical ideology.
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Feminist Reads For International Women's Day
- Theatre Review: You Can't Polish A Nerd @ Soho Theatre
- Here's why you should read A Darker Shade of Magic by V E Schwab
You might also like...
People who read this also read...