Behind the scenes at the Museum of London's Great Fire exhibition
Share This Article:
Join for a behind the scenes exploration of the Museum of London’s current major exhibition Fire! Fire! which tells the story of the Great Fire of 1666. Hear all about the ins and outs of the planning involved delivering such an ambitious project from the exhibition curator, Meriel Jeater, the museum conservator Rebecca Lang and the exhibition designers Katherine Skellon and Ingrid Hu. Chaired by exhibition project manager Elpie Psalti. Find out more about Creating Fire! Fire! here. A private after hours visit to the exhibition straight after the talk is also available. Student discount available.
Meriel Jeater, exhibition curator, in Fire! Fire! © Museum of London
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- If you only read one thing this year... make it Ancillary Justice by Ann Leckie
- If you only read one thing this year... make it Normal People by Sally Rooney
- Theatre Review: Anomaly @ Old Red Lion Theatre
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH