Behind the scenes at the Museum of London's Great Fire exhibition
Share This Article:
Join for a behind the scenes exploration of the Museum of London’s current major exhibition Fire! Fire! which tells the story of the Great Fire of 1666. Hear all about the ins and outs of the planning involved delivering such an ambitious project from the exhibition curator, Meriel Jeater, the museum conservator Rebecca Lang and the exhibition designers Katherine Skellon and Ingrid Hu. Chaired by exhibition project manager Elpie Psalti. Find out more about Creating Fire! Fire! here. A private after hours visit to the exhibition straight after the talk is also available. Student discount available.
Meriel Jeater, exhibition curator, in Fire! Fire! © Museum of London
- Article continues below...
- More stories you may like...
- Madame Tussauds paraded Donald Trump waxwork outside the US embassy he refused to visit
- What do pirates read at bedtime? Paper scraps recovered from Blackbeard's 300-year-old sunken ship may tell us
- 7 of the best fictional dragons
You might also like...
People who read this also read...
CONTRIBUTOR OF THE MONTH