Pro Plus LIVE LIKE A PRO - Terms and Conditions
Share This Article:
Pro Plus LIVE LIKE A PRO - Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. By submitting your entry to this competition, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entries submitted with incomplete information shall be deemed invalid entries.
Promoter: Pro Plus, G.R Lane Healthcare Products Ltd. Sisson Road, Gloucester GL2 0GR
- The ‘Ultimate night out ‘competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over. Employees and their immediate families, of Pro Plus (“the Promoter”), its agents or anyone professionally connected to this promotion are not permitted to enter.
- The ‘Ultimate night out ‘competition opens 2pm 03/05/90 and closes 5pm 31/5/18. Entries received before or after this time will not be considered.
How to enter:
- To enter the ‘Ultimate night out’ competition: You must answer the question with answer ‘One cup of coffee.’
- No purchase necessary.
5. Participants agree that they are not required or induced to consume Pro Plus in order to enter this competition. The Promoter accepts no liability in the event of any allergic reaction, side effect, incorrect use or illness as a result of consumption of Pro Plus.
- The prize will include:
- 1 x £300 voucher for Restaurant Choice
- 1 x £100 voucher for Uber
- The prize is not refundable and cannot be transferred or re-sold
Winner Selection & Notification:
- One winner will be chosen at random by The National Student on the [INSERT DATE]. The prize is non-transferrable and will be issued to the winner listed.
- Winners will be notified by Pro Plus’s PR Agency, Speed Communications. If a winner is not contactable or fails to respond to initial winner notification within 28 days from the date of the initial notification, the prize may be reallocated by the Promoter to a reserve winner selected in the same manner.
- The Restaurant Choice voucher will be posted to winner’s address.
- The Uber gift card will be emailed to the winner.
- Bookings are subject to the terms and conditions of The Restaurant Choice and Uber suppliers, a copy of these is available upon request or can be accessed at the links included. All other costs and expenses in taking up the prize not set out in the stated package description will be at the winner’s expense, these include but are not limited to transfers to the location, meals, drinks, visas and gratuities unless stated as included in the prize description.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this competition at any time with no liability to any entrant or any third party but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- For the prize draw winner’s details including postal and email address to Pro Plus’s Agency, Speed Communications within 28 days of notification.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the prize and/or refuse further participation in the competition and disqualify the participant if there are reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions by an entrant. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion invalidate the relevant entry and disqualify the entrant from the Promotion.
- No cash or other alternative prize will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- If for any reason any aspect of the Promotion does not function correctly, whether by means of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupts or affects the administration, integrity or fairness of the competition, then the Promoter may at its sole discretion cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or invalidate the affected entry.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with the competition other than such liability that cannot be excluded by law including death or personal injury caused by negligence, where liability shall be limited to the minimum permissible by law.
- The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to the promotion is final and binding.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- This Promotion is subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- Restaurant Choice vouchers can be redeemed at chains listed on their website.